Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Getting Started

So, over the past few months I have thought about starting a blog... and then thought more. For as many times as I have thought about it I could have had a nice blog going by now! Anyways... I have been afraid to start it for no good reason- maybe because I think it will suck and on one will read it... haha. Well today I was reminded how I am always encouraging others to GET STARTED! I tell them "don't put off you success" and "don't wait to make a change tomorrow... chances are you will put it off again." Time to listen to my own advise and jump in head first. I can't promise you earth shattering news or amazing content but I can promise honest thoughts, tips and a look into my journey as I attack life with all the passion in my heart. Thanks for reading and thanks for pushing me to step outside of my own comfort and share my life!

5 comments:

  1. Ooo I'm a follower :) I seriously hope after Ollie comes that I'll have the spare time to jump back on board! I really had planned to have a good start on the body by this time this year - I'm dreading what this belly would look like in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to get started! So far, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie!! YES! I can't wait for you to get started again and also just to meet your little Ollie :)

    Jim, thanks brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!! A blog is great way to find you new followers!

    ReplyDelete