Thursday, January 27, 2011

2010 changed my body and my life


I love to share my fitness story... it's a visible reminder of how much my life has changed, but really it's SO much more than that. The day I "got it" the day I said... "wow. I see how this works" was the day I went all in with this business. I never really had a dream before I found Beachbody. I never envisioned much for my life and I thought I would live a "good" life working "normal" hours. I always wanted to be successful but I didn't have a ton of direction. I can tell you all day long how much my life has changed, how I have a hope and a vision for my financial future now, but- unless you look deep down and see if you have a dream, it won't mean anything to you. SO, just do something for me... close your eyes and just dream- imagine what you would do with your life if you could choose. Is it what you are doing right now? If not, what are you doing to get to your dream??? If you want the chance to see if this business is for you- just let me know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment